Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, March 12th
Another Monday Means Another DRAWING ITEM!! Today's drawing item is this Spring Sign - "Let's Go Fly A Kite". If you would like to enter our drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com If you are a follower of our blog, please mention it and your name will be entered into the drawing five times! If you are not a follower of our blog, become one!! Good Luck to all of you and make sure you check our blog next Monday to see if you are the winner!

5 comments:

  1. Please enter me in your drawing. I'm a follower. I'd actually like to go fly a kite and I'd also like to tell some people to go fly a kite so it's a very appropriate sign for my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go fly a kite is perfect for spring. I am a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh please enter me! I miss being able to get your stuff! I am a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me for this cute sign! I'm a follower, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please enter me. I'm a follower. I want to go fly a kite:)

    ReplyDelete