Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Drawing Items This Week
We have two different drawing items this week.

A dear friend of mine - Pam Waldron - owns Valhalla Salon & Spa in Providence, Utah. She has donated a $50.00 gift certificate toward any service in her salon. This is an awesome drawing item!!! For more information about her salon, check out Valhalla's Website at http://www.valhallasas.com/

Our second drawing item is....
This 12X12 Sign
All Becaues Two People Fell In Love
Retail: $21.00
This would look fantastic on a easel!

Please email me or leave a comment on this post if you would like your name entered into the drawing. By entering your name once, you will be entered into both drawings. Good Luck!

24 comments:

  1. They are both AWESOME!!!! ENTER ME PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice to go to a spa!! This would be a great gift for my mom. Her birthday is on Valentines day :) Mandy you are so amazing and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love them both... What a great giveaway our are having! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo enter me, please! I would LOVE both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love either one.. they are both AWESOME!!!! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute things. Please enter me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love em both! Enter me please! Thanks Mandy and Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I would love a pampering! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter me please! I would so love either item!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will be the week! My luck has to work at least once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mandi that is a cute sign. Enter me, I need to start decorating my house, it's pretty bare :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never a more true statement... love it! I would also love $50 of pampering... who wouldn't! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! I guess I missed the other drawing...silly me! I do want to be entered in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course I would LOVE to enter the drawings!!
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont live in Utah (bummer) but would LOVE to be entered to win the sign:) Thanks so MUCH:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I hope I win. That would be awesome! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOh Please enter me!
    Thanks,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love either one! Enter me please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh me me!! Please enter me for the two drawings!!!

    ReplyDelete