Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Sale Item
St. Patrick's Day LUCKY Blocks
Each block is 4"X4"
Sometimes it is hard to decorate for St. Patrick's day because most of us don't have a lot of St. Patrick's day decor. I think making one display in our homes with Green decor is great. This table has greenery, white candles on candle sticks, a shamrock runner and a shamrock plate. There isn't much to it, but it is darling. Of course the LUCKY Blocks top it off.
Retail: $21.00
SALE PRICE: $15.00
This sale price is only good through Wednesday, February 2nd. Order yours now!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to focus on one spot to do a display for St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete