Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Drawing Item For This Week
This Happy Love Day sign
Sign is 8"x8" Over All dimension
If you would like to have your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! I was just thinking about Valentines last night (or more, Valentine cookies).
    Hope I win :) c.bshaw@hotamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I so love all your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentines day is my favorite.. I love hearts!! I want to win :)
    Thanks for the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, please enter me. Thank you!!!
    This is so fun and exciting that you do these drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh please enter me, oh and Mandy alot of your songs are just CLASSICS!!! I grew up on them!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Please enter me into your drawing! Thanks for always having such fun giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! (as always) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So dang cute! I would love to be entered in the drawing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I will post the winner on Monday! Have a great weekend!1

    ReplyDelete