Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wreath Frame

This is one of my favorite items!! It is 24" X 24" with a wood knob at the top. Beadboard is inside the frame, which I love. We now have a twig wreath that has deep burgandy and white berries worked into it. It also has a darling Valentine's Day Ribbon. We have been making the wreaths for the different seasons and holidays which allows you to purchase the Wreath Frame and then add the wreaths to your collection. The wreath frame retails for $24.00 and the Wreaths are $28.00 (includes ribbon & berries). The wreath frames are available in an assortment of colors, with our most popular ones being Antique White, Black & Barn Red.

Order Yours Now by calling us or emailing us at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment