Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sale Item Of The Week
Skinny Mini Signs - 16" Long X 2" Tall
Wood Colors - White, Red, Pink & Black
Vinyl Colors - White, Red, Pink & Black
Retail Price: $7.00 Each
Sale Price: $5.00 (GREAT PRICE)
This price is only good through Wednesday, January 19th.
These are Great Gifts for those Special Valentine's in your life. Teachers, Friends, Visiting Teachers, Sisters, Mom's, Wives......
To order please contact us via email

No comments:

Post a Comment