Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Drawing Item For This Week -
Set Of Three Hearts On Stands
Retail: $28.00
THIS IS A GREAT ITEM!
If you are interested in having your name entered into the drawing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com

24 comments:

  1. Mandy I just LOVE IT!!!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love hearts!! These are adorable!! Please enter me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need something cute for valentines day! Love it! Enter me please, Mandy! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Love them! Thanks for the cute ideas and blog! Enter me as well! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cute! That would add so much to my valentines decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin the cute valentine's stuff. Love this holiday. Please enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandy, Another AdoRaBle item!! Please enter me into the drawing! I LOVE these!! THanks ~CHelsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So Cute! I have just the place for these!! Please enter me. Thank you Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please enter me. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable hearts! Please enter me in the contest...and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are amazing! Cute cute stuff! I love everything you do! Please enter me :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Please enter me.
    Jodie_Nicholsathotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win! So cute!
    Thanks,
    Brenda
    http://deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very, very cute! Enter my name please.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!!! Please enter my name, they would look great in my house! =-)
    maharjm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHH I love these!! I need some in every room!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable!! I know exactly where I'd put them!

    ReplyDelete