Welcome To On The Avenue Home Decor & Gifts. Years ago my husband and I bought our first home. It was a very old home and needed a lot of tender love and care. I had the vision of what I wanted and my husband was able to help me bring it to life. As we began building and creating items for our home, we had another idea..... What if we started our own business and offered our creations to others who share the same love and passion for decorating as we do. Here we are, 17 years later, sharing our creations and designs with friends everywhere.

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Weekly Drawing Item
We love these Ornament signs.
We make them for all the holidays and seasons.
Retail: $23.00
If you are interested in entering your name into our drawing, please send us an email at ontheavenuelogan@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. We will post the winner next Monday. If you are interested in ordering this sign, give us a call at 435-755-8471.

19 comments:

  1. So cute! I so miss your brick and mortar store. I loved going in there to just soak in the happiness it brought me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to win!!! I love all the stuff you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh so adorable! I love all of your crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ironically, I don't have one thing for Vlaentines in my house, I would love to start. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mand! I would love to win this. Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love it Mandy!!! Please enter me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I look forward to your posts everyday to see what you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. I have entered all of your names into the drawing. You are all so kind and I really appreciate it! Good Luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please enter me into the contest. I don't have any decor for Valentines and this would be so pretty in one of my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Valentine's Day, it's close to my birthday :) so enter me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be entered into the drawing. You always have the cutest things Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope it's not too late to enter, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My house looks naked now that the holiday stuff is gone. Please enter me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute sign! crossing my fingers...one of these times i might win :)

    ReplyDelete